Our 28 cubic foot chest freezer, which has squatted in the same location in our garage for nearly 35 years, has been our workhorse for 52 years. I last pulled food out of it and transferred it to my small upright freezer about a month ago. Last Friday~~the eve of the Labor Day weekend~~I went into the garage and was struck by an odor best forgotten. Yes, it was the contents of my ancient freezer, which had suddenly died and become the entrance to the underworld. Saturday morning, I called Servpro of Cheyenne. Since the contents of the freezer were moldering inside of it, and there were no leaks, central dispatch advised me to tape the lid all around to keep the odor down, and the local office would contact me on Tuesday morning. On Tuesday, Ricardo and Ryan came out to the house, took a look at the situation and provided me an estimate to make all this go away. And go away it did! The next day, Jennifer and Allie came out, donned protective gear, and pulled the most repulsive wads of disgust known to man out of that freezer. Everything was double-bagged, securely closed, and taken to the landfill, where I'm sure the birds will fall from the sky for a month. This morning the women were back to deal with the freezer. Using a truck mounted vacuum system, they pulled all liquids out, then completely sanitized the unit and sealed it shut. They swept, cleaned, and sanitized the garage floor, and did it all with such skill, good humor, and efficiency, I wanted to ask them to move in. They advised me that a second team would be coming in this afternoon, with a trailer, to pick up the freezer and turn it in for disposal. Two strapping young men arrived, picked up that gigantic freezer and plunked it onto the trailer so fast, I didn't even get their names. So here I am, freezerless, out probably $1000.00 in frozen food, and still so happy to have met the wonderful men and women of Servpro Cheyenne, I smile every time I think of them. These people are the best. Ricardo called me several times to let me know when his people would be arriving and what they would be doing. His staff was prompt, courteous, and friendly. All of them knew exactly what needed to be done. (A special shout out to Jennifer and Allie. You guys ROCK!) And finally, Ricardo called one more time, just to make sure everything was OK. Servpro's number is in my phone, now. They will be my go-to if anything like this ever happens (shudder) again.
I cannot recommend this company enough! The SERVPRO team took our unexpected and stressful situation and made the remediation process simple, fast and painless! Our main point of contact, Patrick, was one of the best professionals I have ever worked with and went above and beyond to help us in any way that he could. What we expected to take weeks was done in a matter of days and we are incredibly grateful for everyone who worked with us through the process. Every single person I interacted with was kind, professional and made it clear that they truly care about their customers. Hopefully we won't have our basement flood again but if we do, I will not hesitate to call them again!
I used SERVPRO recently and was impressed by the quality and professionalism of the service. The whole team I interacted with (Tammi, Ricardo, Eric, and team) was friendly, reliable, thorough, and responsive. At the end of the project, I felt like I'd gotten a great value from the work done and I plan to make them my first call, if/when I ever have a need again.
We called ServPro (Cheyenne) out to our home after we experienced water coming into our home during a storm. Ricardo was sent out with a water camera to walk through our home. I walked around with him to show him where we had water coming in. There was so much blue on the camera that it looked like a pool of water in our ceilings and walls. I asked if that indicated water and he said yes. We had already contacted our insurance company and so we asked ServPro to send the information to them. Not only did they not send the information to our insurance company, but during the process, they pulled out and said they didn't have any record of the water inspection in our home. As a result, we cannot prove the extent of the water damage. And since it has taken our insurance company three months to get started on our claim, we can't get them to pay for repairs we know need to be done. Thanks ServPro.
The rental I have in Cheyenne, WY had a hot water leak that created water damage in the bottom level of the home. ServPro was very quick and efficient about getting out there to quote me for my insurance. As soon as I told them I was ready, they got out there and did the mitigation. I live in Delaware and the efficient and easy way ServPro did the mitigation was flawless and made my life less stressful!”
If you don’t see your business in the directory and you would like to add it, please click here.