Professional Cleaning Restoration & Rehab Group was a LIFE SAVER!!! It was my first time working with this company and it was a pleasant experience. The staff were very respectful and professional to say the least , while moving equipment in and out of my home they took extra precautions to make sure my property wasn’t damaged. I originally reached out to them about a plumbing issue I was having throughout the home, and after speaking with so many contractors which discouraged me at first. This company gave me the best quality of work and for a decent price. After reaching out to them my house was back to normal in no time, I am truly grateful. They even noticed other discrepancies around the house and gave me really great tips on how to easily fix them.
Called these guys to my shop for a pipe that burst. He came out in a timely manner, investigated what took place & quickly came up with solution. After they completed this I asked them to look around the inside of my office & shop for anything else. Mold was found, they quickly came up with a solution & remedied the problem. Thank you for your professionalism & tending our concerns/needs making my workspace for me & my employees safe. They definitely gained my business in the future.
After noticing a leak in my basement I reached out to Professional Cleaning Restoration and Rehab Group. They were able to inspect and identify the problem in no time! I’m so grateful that they took care of the leak and got my basement back to the way it was. If you’re looking for a professional restoration company look no further, you will get professionalism, punctuality and a great rate on the fix with Professional Cleaning Restoration and Rehab Group .
I fell asleep while I was cooking and almost burnt up my whole kitchen,thank god i was able to extinguish it before it spread. Afterwards i had so much smoke damage, and alot of my kitchen had to be restored! Pcrrg came through in a clutch and they accepted my home owners insurance. They did an excellent job and you could not tell the kitchen was even burned one bit. And the smell of the smoke was completely removed. my countertops and cabinets were replaced. I would use this business again no question.
My upstairs bathroom toilet backed up overnight. When i woke up the following morning i noticed it was leaking through the ceiling. The entire bathroom is a mess, And my first floor had water damage. Water/feces everywhere. I called around and found this Restoration company. Tony (the owner) came over within 2 hours and helped me with this mess. He informed me that it was a sewage back up. Him and his team were great and repaired everything. They even game me new tiles for the bathroom. I recommend Professional cleaning restoration and rehab group to all!
If you don’t see your business in the directory and you would like to add it, please click here.