What an amazing company. I recently burned and smoke my house with a blown microwave and it Literally smoked up everything and made the house smell like a dump. But, within minutes after my first call, they arrived with their crew, got to work removing all the smoke smells, and got it taken care of by my homeowner's insurance company. WOW!
Fire and smoke damage all over. It was devastating. We were referred to EOR by our friend who had a kitchen fire that EOR repaired perfectly. I'm happy to write they did the same quality of work on our bedrooms and hallway. 100 percent experts.
Great company from beginning to end.
Detailed and thorough.
If you don’t see your business in the directory and you would like to add it, please click here.